Friday, March 11, 2011

My Creative Manifesto


Check out Karim Rashid’s Creative Manifesto http://www.karimrashid.com/manifesto_fr.html and then read mine!

My Creative Manifesto

  1. Do what you love.  Fuck the rest.
  2. Be open to criticism.
  3. Don’t judge yourself too harshly.
  4. Try new things.
  5. Be confident in your ideas.
  6. Value yourself and others.
  7. See the beauty in everything.
  8. Realize that everyone has potential, even you.
  9. Nobody’s perfect.
  10. Find out what makes you, you and be yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie

    I wanted to comment on everyone's manifesto. I liked yours a lot, and saw some similarities to mine.

    I wish I'd thought about the criticism part too, because that does make the difference from a professional and a wannabe.

    Good Work,

    Victor

    ReplyDelete